Contax N1 w/ Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 T*
The Contax N1 is a 35mm auto focus SLR camera introduced in 2001.
- Lens mount: Contax N-mount
- Shutter: Vertical-travel focal-plane shutter Av and P: 32s-1/8000; Tv and M: 4s-1/8000; B: Bulb; X: 1/125; Direct X shoe contact: 1/250 second or less.
- Shutter release: Electromagnetic release with release socket
- Exposure control: Aperture priority; Shutter priority; Program auto; Manual exposure; TTL auto flash
- Metering system: TTL Matrix and Center-Weighted Average at EV 0-21; Spot at EV 3-21.
- Exposure compensation: +/-2EV (1/2 or 1/3 increments)
- Film speed: Auto DX ISO 25 to 5000; Manual ISO 6 to 6400.
- Auto focus: 5 point TTL, three step auto focus compensation.
- Viewfinder: Field of vision 95%
- Drive modes: Single frame; continuous
- Film advance speed: 3.5 fps in C-mode
- Self-timer: delay at 2 or 10 seconds.
- Power: 1x 6v lithium 2CR5 battery
- Dimensions: 152 x 116.5 x 69 mm
- Weight: 795g (without battery)
$400.00 Regular Price