SilvergrainClassics # 10
- Helmut Newton & Yva: “Dancing on the Volcano” in the Weimar Republic
- Cameras of the 80s: a decade that changed gear forever
- Loading Your Own Film from Bulk: does it make sense?
- Authentic Vintage Photography: “how to” for marketing or personal work
- Portfolios from Asia, Australia, Ukraine, and USA
- Polaroid Super8? Revisiting an instant failure on a modern project
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.