SilvergrainClassics # 9
- ‘Zines! How to make the most of your photo project, even on a budget
- Mini Light Meter: a convincing, tried and true model you may not know yet
- Portfolios from Azerbaijan, USA, Albania, Germany, and Sweden
- Gen Z and slide film: start your projectors, ready, go!
- Hand Coloring B&W prints, tips from master Andrew Sanderson
- The Importance of Subject Matter, thoughts from master Bruce Barnbaum
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.